Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Coffee & Card Tuesday - Beauty of Friendship -Water Coloring

 


Hello and Happy Tuesday! Thank you for stopping by to see what we will be creating today at 12pm on my Facebook live. This is a card that I created for a card swap I participated in with my team. I love swapping cards and seeing what everyone creates. I decided to watercolor this card and I love how it turned out. 
I used the New Beauty of Friendship Bundle and the new Evening Evergreen in color. 

I am in love with the new in colors and have been enjoying creating with them. 



 Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4

1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Crumb Cake- Embossed with the Painted texture 3D embossing folder

2nd Layer- 3 1/2 x 5- Watercolor Paper 

3rd Layer- Basic White- Stamp  the tree image and cut out using the coordinating dies 

Basic White- Cut out the small Rectangle from the Beautiful trees dies 


Products I used are........




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...