Friday, April 30, 2021

Sneak Peak - Pansy Patch


Hello and Happy Friday!  Today I have a sneak Peak of a new Suite called Pansy Petals.  This suite can be found on Page 28 and 29 of the new 2021-2022 Stampin'Up! Annual Catalog. I am loving Creating with the new products coming to customers on May 4th, 2021. If you don't have a new catalog and would like one and you are not already working with a Demonstrator please send me a email I would be happy to drop one in the mail to you. 

This Designer Series Paper is so Beautiful and It is also part of my 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Paper Share. 

I only have a few spots left so email me today to save yours. 



For this Card...

 Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4

1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper 

2nd Layer- 3 1/4  x 4 1/4  - Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper 

3rd Layer- Basic White- 1 1/2 x 2 1/2 - Stamp Greeting in Soft Succulent and flag with paper Snips

Basic White- Stamp stem in Soft Succulent and Flower in Polished Pink and cut out with coordinating dies. 


Products I used are........




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...