Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Coffee & Card Tuesday- Starburst card

 


Hello and Happy Tuesday!! I am so happy you stopped by today. I have this adorable card for you using the starburst technique. You can join me live on my 
Stamp With Roberta VIP Facebook Group   At 12pm today and I will be making this card for you and sharing how to use the starburst technique. 

I used the Flowers of Friendship bundle for t his card. I am loving this bundle. I am a huge fan of stamp sets that have matching punches. 

For this card .......

 Card Base- Basic White - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4

1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Basic White

2nd Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 -  (2) Pattern Play (HOST) designer series paper 

3rd Layer-  1 x 5 1/4 - Granny Apple Green - Emboss with the Painted Textured Embossing Folder

Basic White-  Cut 3rd from smallest Stitched so Sweetly Rectangle 

Flirty Flamingo - Stamp two flowers and then punch with coordinating punch. 



Products I used are........




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...