Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Beauty of Friendship-


Hello and Happy Wednesday!  Today I have another card for you using the card sketch below. I pulled out my Beauty of Friendship Bundle to create this card. 
I am in love with this years new in Colors, I used the Soft Succulent for todays card. 
When I stamped the Tree, I inked up my stamp and stamped off, then stamped on the circle. I then came back with the other tree and stamped it full strength.


Which is your favorite new in Color?


For this Card...

Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4

1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Soft Succulent

2nd Layer- 3 x 4  -  Hand penned Designer Series Paper

3rd Layer-  Basic White- Cut a Circle using the layering Circles

Basic White- Stamp the Greeting then uses the trimmer to cut it out. I popped it up with dimensionals


Products I used are........




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...