Monday, May 10, 2021

Memories Monday - Girls layout


Hello and Happy Monday! I hope you had a wonderful weekend and I hope all the Mother's out there had a great Mother's day. 
We had a great day we started our day with Zac (Our Son) making us breakfast, then Zac and I went and bought flowers picked up my sister and Niece and we went to the cemetery in the rain and put flowers on my moms grave. We usually go a day or two before but decided it was perfect to go on Mother's day. 


Then we came home and I scrapbooked and the boys started the garden and worked with the dogs. it was a great day and Zac even cooked dinner. 

Today I have a cute layout that I made of my Nieces Mindee's twin girls. I just love when she sends me pictures of the girls and I love this simple layout of the girls. 



For this layout.....

12 x 12 Real Red Cardstock (Regal 12 x 12 Cardstock)

6 1/4 x 12- Pattern Party (Host) designer series paper

2- 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 Basic Black

3x4 - Basic White (I used a grid card  that Stampin'UP! used to carry) 

3/4 x 3 Pattern Party Designer Series Paper

Basic Black - Scalloped heart punch 

Real Red- Straight Heart punch


Products I used are........




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...