Thursday, April 29, 2021

Scrapbook projects I am working on-

 


Hello and Welcome back! Today on my  I am glad you  stopped by for another Thursday Live!
I will be going Live at 12pm on my Stamp With Roberta VIP Facebook group.  I would love to have you join me as we flip through some of the scrapbooking projects that I am working on.  You can watch it anytime after the live on 
 Youtube channel  If card making and Scrapbooking are things  you like then I would Love for you to Subscribe to my Youtube channel



So, I did a bunch of 6x8 pages in my day in the life album, I w2ill flip through my Day in a Life album on my Facebook live or you can catch it after on my You Tube Channel.  I wanted to create a 9 x12 Page front and back to add to my 2021 family Album.  So I cut all my pictures to 3x3 and I added a few that I used the Sneak Peek of the new Hostess Designer Series paper Pattern Party. This beautiful Designer Series Paper is only Hostess Only. You have to either place a $150.00 order or get a few friends to help you place order to earn this beautiful paper. I also added a 3x3 Box for Journaling explaining what the pictures are. I am waiting on some Number stickers that I ordered and I will add a number to each picture. 


This is the Back and the rest of my Day  in life.  Again I have a 3x3 block for a list of what each picture is and I added a 3x3 block of the Pattern Pay Designer Series Paper and I added to Plastic Hearts from Ali Edwards. 



My second project I have started is a 6x6 album that is about the Covid-19 Pandemic. A friend of mine Katina Martinez shared that  Persnickety Prints has created timelines with important dates in the pandemic. So I printed them on  Basic White Cardstock. 
I bought a Kit and stamp set from Photo Play to add to this album. It has 3x4 and 4x6 Filler cards.  I also got the stickers. 

Here is a link to the timelines..

https://www.persnicketyprints.com/free-coronavirus-timeline-printable/?mc_cid=de5099772f&mc_eid=2d684576c2


So I have ordered a 6 x 8 Basic Black album from Stampin'UP! and I ordered 6x8n page protectors. I picked a picture from each month and I ordered prints from Snapfish. I printed my pictures in 5x7 black and White. I have a few things on order so this project is just started. (I will show you what products I am I am using and how I see this album coming together on my Facebook Live.)


Last Project I am working on is my Pieces of me. I bought the Pieces of my travelers Notebook from Ali Edwards and I printed my pictures. I decided to pull in the new Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper that is coming May 4, 2021 in the new 2021-2022 Stampin'UP! Annual Catalog. 
I have this album over half done, I have added all my Designer series paper and pictures. I need  to add my journaling and I ordered a Days of the week stamp set so I can add the Day of the week to the Designer Series paper. 


I hope you will Join me Today at 12pm on my Stamp With Roberta - VIP group  or you can find the recorded Video on  My You Tube Channel


Here is a list of my most love supplies that I use when I am scrapbooking. 


Products I used are........




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

 






No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...