Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Slimline Cards - Handsomely Suited

 


Hello and Happy Wednesday! today  I have another  Slim card for you. I am enjoying making these cards and you can get a lot out of one pieces of Designer series paper. 
I used the Well Suited Designer Series paper for this card. I use the tie out of one pattern and used a different pattern for the background.  you  could change this dsp and create so many different cards .

If you love designer Series paper but  don't want to buy a whole pack of each paper.
I am doing a Paper share from the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. 

Email me to reserve your spot.  



For this card....... 

Card Base- Basic White - 6 x 6 1/2 score at 3 1/4 
Well Suited Designer Series Paper - 3 x 5 3/4
Basic White- Punch with the Label me Lovely Punch 
Well Suited DSP - Cut out the tie

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...