Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Coffee And Cards- Woodland Wonder


Hello and Happy Tuesday! Thanks for stopping by  for another Coffee and Cards Tuesday. 
I will be going Live today  at 12pm Eastern on my Stamp with Roberta VIP Group.  
We will be going live and creating this card. I will also be adding it to My YouTube Channel. I would lover for you to Subscribe to my Youtube channel and follow me. 




For this card I used the wonderland Wonder stamp set from the January-June Mini Catalog. 
For this Card........
Card Base- Basic White - 5 1/2 x 6 1/2 Score at 3 1/4
Cherry Cobbler - 3 x 10 1/4  Score at 5 1/4, 7 3/4
Basic White - 2 3/4 x 5, 2 3/4 x 2 1/4, 2 3/4 x 2 1/4


Products I used are........




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...