Thursday, April 22, 2021

March One Little Word

 


Hello and Happy Thursday! Thank you for stopping by today to see my OLW pages. 
I am so glad that I am doing OLW and by sharing it here with you  all it keeps me focused on completing this project.  
For March prompt we were to pick one thing to focus on and track our progress.  I picked Daily Journaling and I started off the month strong. But I fell off toward the end of the month. I think where I went wrong was I did not  pick a time for journaling each day. 
 For my First Page- I used two  3x4 cards from the OLW kit. Bottom I cut a 4 x 6 Piece of Bumblebee Cardstock I added a 1 1/4 x 4 piece of the Field and Flower DSP ( this was a Saleabration Paper) and then I added a 4 x 4 Picture of myself. 

This pages I put a 4 x 6 picture of my Erin Condren Petite Journal, I picked this Journal because it is small will fit in my purse and I can take it with me everywhere. I also added my Favorite pen ( at the time) to the picture. 

This page is the tracker and my explanation as what i picked to focus on and why?
I created these card using the cards from the OLW kit and I cut them down so I could matte them on 4x6 pieces of Bumblee bee and I added 1 1/4 x 6 piece of the Fields and Flower DSP
This is my March Divider, I used the Field and Flower Designer Series Paper to the Cardboard Backing that comes in the DSP. I then added a Quote card from Ali Edwards and Then I used the Brilliant Wings and cut the butterflies out from the Butterfly Bijou DSP 

 This page I used a 3 x 4 Hope Quote ( my word is HOPE) then I added a 3x4  card that I pulled from my Project life cards. I then Cut a 4x6 Piece of Bumblebee Cardstock and added this 4 x 4 Picture that I found online and had printed. 


This page is just 2 4 x 6 Pictures Top picture is my Journal open when I had finished journaling for that day. Bottom Picture is a Erin Condren order that i placed and got in with fun Journaling things. 


If you would like to see a walk through of March and here me talk about it. Join me at 12pm on my Stamp With Roberta VIP Group,  or you can watch anytime on my SWR Youtube Channel


Products I used in my Album...



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...