Friday, April 23, 2021

Sneak Peak - Beauty of Friendship

 


Hello and Happy Friday! I have a great Sneak Peak for you today. This Beautiful Designer Series paper is coming in the 2021-2022  Stampin'Up! Annual Catalog. It is part of the Beauty of the Earth Suite and so Beautiful .

I used the Beauty of Friendship for the greeting and the splatter around the greeting. 


Do you love Designer Series Paper but don't want to have to order a whole package of each one. Then i have the things for you. Join my 2021-2022 Stampin'UP! Annual Catalog Paper Share.


Reserve you Spot today E-Mail Me

For this Card.... 

Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4

1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Cinnamon Cider

2nd Layer- 3 3/4  x 5  - Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper

3rd Layer- 1 3/4 x 2 3/4 -Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper

4th layer- 1 1/2 x 2 1/2- Basic White


Products I used are........

product not available until May 4 

Beauty of the Earth Suite 




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...