Monday, April 19, 2021

Layout of Ernie-

Hello and Happy Monday! I am glad you stopped by  today for another Memories Monday. 
I am really enjoying getting back into scrapbooking  traditional layouts. 
I like to put a lot of pictures on the page as I take a lot of pictures. These are Pictures I took of my Hubby a one of the local Coonhunters club. This is one of the last dog shows that we went to before stopping going due to Covid. 

I love the Well Suited designer series Paper it is perfect for those many layouts. I will have  lots more projects coming with this paper to

For this Layout: 
12 x 12 Night of Navy - (From Regals Pak)
10 x 10 Well Suited Designer Series Paper
Basic White- Stitched Rectangle 
Basic White - 4 1/4 x 6 1/4 

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

September Paper Pumpkin - Autumn Abundance

  Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share with you my September Paper P...