Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Coffee and Cards- Floating and Fluttering - Happy Mother's Day.

 


Hello and Happy Tuesday! I hope you are having a good week. Today I have this Fun Fold Card for you. I will be going Live every Tuesday at 12pm eastern time for Coffee and Card. I will just be hanging out a creating a card. So I though what better way to kick off Coffee and Card then with a fun fold card. 
I used the Floating and Fluttering Bundle from the January - June Mini Catalog and I paired it with the Fine art Floral Designer Series Paper.  I used the Timeless Tulips for the Happy Mother's day Greeting. I hope you will join me at 12pm on my Stamp With Roberta - VIP Group




Card Base- Bumble Bee - 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 
1st Layer- 3 3/4  x 5  -  Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper 
2nd Layer- Basic White - 2 1/2 x 8 1/4 - Score at 4 1/4 
3rd Layer - 2 /4 x 4 - Fine are Floral Designer Series Paper
Basic White- Cut the label image from the Fluttering Dies 
Flirty Flamingo- Cut a Butterfly from the Fluttering Dies 

Products I used are........




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards class to go! Dear Santa!

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...