Monday, April 5, 2021

Timeless Tulips


Hello and Happy Monday!
I am glad you stopped by for another Memories Monday. I have to say I love spring and when my tulips start to bloom. When I was growing up my mom used to have this flower bed of yellow tulips and I love seeing them come up each year. When Ernie and I got married he planted me Tulips. I look forward to spring so I can see them come up. These pictures are from last year. I am a year behind on my scrapbooking. 


For this Layout...
Left- 3x4 Basic White I stamped the Tulip is Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green
Right- 3x4 Basic Whit- I stamped Tulips in Daffodil Delight and Poppy Parade and Granny Apple Green. 

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards class to go! Dear Santa!

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...