Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Slimline Cards- Flowering Cactus

 

Hello and Happy Wednesday,  Usually on Wednesday we do a card Sketch and I make a card each week using that card Sketch. I decided this month I wanted to  make Slimline cards. I  will be using  the same card measurements for all my cards this month. 
Card Base is 6 x 6 1/2 and core at 3 1/4. These cards fit in a small letter envelopes (6 3 /4)
I decided I wanted to use the Flowering cactus Medley for my card today. I love these cactus and I love that the Framelits will cut out the cactus from the paper for a quick and cute card. 

Card Base- Basic White -6 x 6 1/2 , Scored at 3 1/4
1st Layer- 3 x 5 3/4 - Flowering Cactus Designer Series Paper 
3rd Layer- Old Olive- Cut 3 of the tall cactus out
Basic White- Punch the Label me Lovely and stamp greeting in Old Olive Ink
Flowering Cactus Designer series Paper Cut out the Cactus images ( you can use any you like) 

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards class to go! Dear Santa!

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...