Thursday, April 1, 2021

April Calendar Layout Featuring In Bloom and Butterfly Brilliance

 

Hello and Happy April!! Wow can you believe it is April already. 
I love Spring and right now in Ohio we have been having beautiful weather. With today being the 1st I have for you my 12x12 Calendar Layout ( above) and Since it is the 1st Thursday I will be creating my 8.5 x 11 Layout ( below) with you today at 12pm LIVE  on my 

Starting today all Facebook Lives will be at 12pm. 
1st Thursday - Calendar
2nd Thursday- Monthly Quick and Cute
3rd Thursday - Stamp Club Projects
4th Thursday - One little Word 

So for the 12 x 12 Layout...
12 x 12 - Daffodil Delight (Brights 12x12 Cardstock)
4 1/4 x 6 1/4 Melon Mambo
4 1/4 x 6 1/4 Bermuda Bay
4 1/4 x 4 1/4 Melon Mambo
4 1/4 x 4 1/4 Bermuda Bay
Basic White- Stamp the Butterflies in Bermuda Bay and Then in Melon Mambo and cut with Coordinating Dies. 
Scrap Bermuda Bay- Punch a scalloped Oval 
Scrap Basic White- Punch Oval and stamp Month in Memento Black.



For this Layout...
8.5 x 11  Daffodil Delight
4 1/4 x 6 1/4 Melon Mambo
4 1/4 x 4 1/4 - Bermuda Bay
 Basic White- Cut the Label from the Pierced Bloom Dies
 Scrap Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight  and Granny Apple Green (Brights Cardstock Pack 8.5 x 11)  Cut out Flower and Leaf images from the Pierced Bloom Dies. 


Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards class to go! Dear Santa!

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...