Friday, April 2, 2021

Pretty Perennials- Happy Birthday!

 

Hello and Happy Friday!! Welcome back for another Friday Focus, Where I pick a card from on of our Catalogs and CASE it. Todays card comes from the 2021 January - June Mini Catalog.  This card Can be found on page 31,I used the Pretty Perennials Bundle.  I just stamped my greeting in Memento Black ink. 


Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Basic White 
2nd Layer- 2 3/4 x 3 - Melon Mambo
3rd Layer-  Costal Cabana - Cut form Hippo & Friends Dies 

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards class to go! Dear Santa!

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...