Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Flowering Cactus

 

Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today I am pairing our Card Sketch with the Flowering Cactus Product Medley which is found on page 9 of the January -June Mini Catalog. I have been enjoying this Product Medley and I love that we offer a refill kit since I am in love with the Designer Series paper. 

Have you checked out my Monthly Club? The projects for Monthly Club use the Flowering Cactus Product Medley.  Click the link below to head over and check out the SWR- Monthly Club. 


Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Highland Heather
2nd Layer- 2 1/2 x 4 - Flowering Cactus Designer Series Paper
3rd Layer-  Basic White - Stitched Oval
Basic White- Classic Label
Cactus- Cut from the Flowering Cactus Designer Series Paper. 

Products I used are........




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards class to go! Dear Santa!

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...