Tuesday, March 9, 2021

You are Amazing - Card Kit


Hello and Happy Tuesday! Today and for the next couple weeks I will sharing with you all some of out Kit options.  We have different kinds of kits and I love them they make for a great project to take with you and card make on the go. 
This it a kit called You are Amazing it is a Project kit. It comes in a beautiful Bermuda Bay box. It has everything you need to make 16 cards. With this kit you will need ink, seal, and the You are Amazing Stamp set.

There is also a You are Amazing video from Stampin up that you can follow along with 

This Card Project kit is awesome if you are new to card Making. Order the Project kit, the stamp set, ink and adhesive and you are ready to create. 
If you have been making cards for a while this is still awesome cause you can add Stampin up Cardstock and create a ot of additional cards and make them your own. 

Products I used are........




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Dear Santa

  Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I have created this 6 x 8 1/2 layout, I am putting it in my personal album and I will be adding a picture ...