Monday, March 8, 2021

Pretty Perennials - My Girls


Hello and Happy Monday! I am glad you joined me for Memories Monday. I have been Working on my 2020 Album and My Niece Mindee had twin Girls in July 2019 and we love getting pictures of them. So she will text me pictures of the girls a few times a week and I save them all and print them when I print my monthly pictures. These were taken in March 2020. 
I know that the designer series paper that I used on this layout Paper Blooms was the Saleabration Paper and is no longer available. But I earned a few extra packs to be able to use in my Memory Keeping. 


For this Layout: 
12 x 12 - Night of Navy - From 12 x 12 Neutrals Cardstock
11 x 11 - Paper Blooms
 2- 4 1/4 x 6 1/4- Basic White
4 1/4 x 4 1/4 - Basic White
Basic White cut from the stitched Nested Labels 
Rococo Rose, Petal Pink, Seaside Spray cut from the Perennials  Petals Dies 

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Dear Santa

  Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I have created this 6 x 8 1/2 layout, I am putting it in my personal album and I will be adding a picture ...