Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Pretty Perennials - Happy Birthday

 


Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today is Card Sketch Wednesday, I created the card above using the Pretty Perennials Bundle and the SWR Card Sketch #5. I love this Sketch and you can use any Shape you like, I went with the Oval for this card.


Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Seaside Spray
2nd Layer- 2 x 4 - 2019-2021 in color 6x6 Designer Series Paper- Pretty Peacock
3rd Layer- Basic White - Stitched Shapes - Oval
Basic White - 1 x 4 Stamp Greeting and use paper Snips to cut end at angel. 


Just a Heads up on March 24, 2021 the  2019-2021 In Colors  will be on the retired list and in past years the in colors usually sell out fast. So if you love these colors get them before they are gone. 












Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Dear Santa

  Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I have created this 6 x 8 1/2 layout, I am putting it in my personal album and I will be adding a picture ...