Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Simply Citrus card Kit

Hello and Happy Tuesday! Today I am sharing another all Inclusive card Kit. This kit can be found on page 7 of the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. 
I am a big fan of the all inclusive kits. I love that everything you need comes in the kit which makes it handy to give as a gift or take it on the go with you. 
I also like taking these kits and adding some Stampin'UP! cardstock and stretching the kit to create even more cards. 



Products I used are........
>



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards class to go! Dear Santa!

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...