Monday, March 29, 2021

World Of Good- Ernie Layout


Hello and Happy Monday! I am so glad you stopped by for Memories Monday! 
Today I created a 12x12 layout using the World Of Good Designer Series Paper and the World of Good Memories and More card pack. I am really enjoying adding traditional layouts into my scrapbooking. 
I created this layout of my Hubby, Ernie. We  were at a dog show and I took some pictures of him and our Son Zac is in the background. 

For the Layout.....
12x12 Basic White cardstock 
2- 3 x 11 - Black Grid - World of Good Designer Series Paper
6 x 11 - Map - World of Good Designer series Paper 
3/4 x 11 - Cream color with words - World of good Designer Series paper
4 1/4 x 8 1/4 - Basic White ( holds 2- 4x4 pictures )
2 - Basic White 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 ( for the other 4x4 pictures)
3x4 Card with telescope-  From world of Good Memories and more card pack. I also pulled a sticker from the sticker sheet and added to top of the card. 



Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards class to go! Dear Santa!

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...