Saturday, March 6, 2021

February Paper Pumpkin

 



 Hello and Happy Saturday!!! Today I am sharing with you the February Paper Pumpkin.  I created these three cards just as Stampin'UP! did in the Video below. 

To watch the Video on how quick and cute cards go together.


Do you or someone you know like to create but just don't have a lot of time. Then Paper Pumpkin is just right for you. The paper pumpkin kit is a 30 minutes to put together and is great to do as a Mommy and Child craft project or Grandma and grandchild. 

A paper pumpkin subscription is also a great gift to give. We offer 1 month., 3 months, 6 months, and 1 year subscriptions.  If you purchase a  prepaid Subscription starting at 3 month you can also earn Saleabration items too. 

March Paper Pumpkin is still available until March  10th. 
If you sign up with me using the Link below. I have some great Paper pumpkin Perks for all my paper Pumpkin subscribers. 


My Paper Pumpkin Perks for you if you join with me

-Welcome email with invite to my Paper pumpkin Facebook group

- Paper Pumpkin Tool Kit- I will send you a Box  and a few supplies to decorate yours, and Link to a video on how I decorated mine. You can store your tools in this box that way you always have them at the ready to create your paper Pumpkin( seal, ssnips, block etc.)

-  Monthly Thank you from me for being a subscriber

- 6 month gift  when you have been getting paper pumpkin for 6 months I will send you another box that you can decorate and use to store you ink spots and stamp sets.

-Then every 6 months you will receive a small gift from me.

-Quarterly Paper Pumpkin Party virtual Event- I will create a Facebook room on the Paper pumpkin Party Group  and you can join me to  create your  paper pumpkin kit with me and I will  share  a few alternative projects.

- you will receive 2 emails a month one right before the kit is due to ship to remind you the kit  is coming out  of your account and make sure that you check you have your information up to date and add a second kit if you wish. Second email once I have my kit and have done my opening the box. I will share that video with you and a special alternative project that I will only share with my Subscribers. 



March Paper Pumpkin Kit 

ABOUT THE MARCH KIT

Name Here’s to You

Details

  • Kit contains enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. The kit’s contents include printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
  • Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
  • Envelope size: 4-1/2" x 5-3/4" (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
  • Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray
  • Includes four free stencils and a stamping sponge!
  • Arrives in a cute and collectible box.




To sign up all you have to do is follow this link. 

What are the  perks of having a Paper Pumpkin subscription?
  • The convenience of an all-inclusive kit arriving at your door every month.
  • Exclusive photopolymer stamp sets and the opportunity to build a collection.
  • Crafting time you can count on without a lot of prep work.
  • Trying new techniques.
  • Creating alternate projects with all the goodies in the box.
  • Getting together with friends to craft every month.
  • Purchasing past kits and refills so the fun never ends.
  • The quality of the products and variety of projects each month.
  • Sharing ideas with a community of online crafters.
  • The surprise factor! 
  •  
  • To sign up all you have to do is follow this link      Paper pumpkin sign up



Products I used are....







If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Dear Santa

  Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I have created this 6 x 8 1/2 layout, I am putting it in my personal album and I will be adding a picture ...