Thursday, March 11, 2021

March Quick and Cute Cards


Today is Thursday Live and at 1pm on my Stamp With Roberta Facebook group I will be going Live and we will be creating these 3 Quick and Cute cards using the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle.  Each Month on the Second Thursday of the Month I share that Months Quick and Cute cards, 3 cards made using a stamp set or bundle.





5.5 x 8.5 Basic White Score at 4 1/4 
4 x 5 1/4 - Crumb Cake
3 3/4 x 5 - Crumb Cake from the 6x6 Pack of Neutral Designer Series Paper
Basic White- Punch Every Day Label
Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper the piece that coordinates with the Die.




5.5 x 8.5 Basic White- Score 4 1/4
4 x 5 1/4- Blushing Bride
3 3/4 x 4- Merry Merlot 
3 1/2 x 4 - Basic White
Merry Merlot - Scalloped Oval - Double Oval Punch
Basic White - Oval - Double Oval Punch 





5.5 x 8 .5 Basic White - Score at 4 1/4 
4 x 5 1/4 - Balmy Blue 
3 3/4 x 5 - Balmy Blue 
2 1/4 Circle Punch Vellum
Basic White - Stamp Butterflies in Memento In and Cut out with Coordinating Die, Color With Balmy Blue Blends
Stamp greeting and punch with the Classic Label Punch

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Dear Santa

  Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I have created this 6 x 8 1/2 layout, I am putting it in my personal album and I will be adding a picture ...