Thursday, March 18, 2021

March Stamp Club - Easter card and treat Box

  


Hello and Happy Thursday!  Today, I am sharing the Projects for my Stamp Club girls for this month. I have a group of 8 girls who all agree to order $25.00( before tax and Shipping) each month  and one of the months they get the hostess rewards. Each month I create a card and a 3D project. This month I picked Easter theme.



Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Flirty Flamingo
2nd Layer- 3 3/4  x 5  -  Sand & Sea Designer Series Paper 
3rd Layer-  2 x 4 - Sand and Sea Designer Series Paper 
Basic White- Cut from Hippo & Friends Dies, stamp bunny and greeting in Memento Black.
I colored flowers with Poppy Parade Blends and Leaves with old Olive Blends.



Got the Treat Box ....
1 3/4 x 9 Sand & Sea Designer Serie Paper (score 2x 4 x 6 x 8) 
Basic White- Punch 2 inch circle and Scallop Ovals
Rococo Rose - Punch 2 ovals
Basic Black - Punch small heart from dog builder punch.
use Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker to draw mouth.
I attached him using Dimensionals. 


Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Sketch- Dear Santa!

  Hello and happy Wednesday! I have  for you another card made using the Dear Santa Stamp set and the card sketch below.  I have started usi...