Friday, March 19, 2021

Woodland Wonder - Happy Birthday From all of Us!


Hello and Happy Friday!!  Today, I am sharing this card I CASED from Page 53 of the January - June Mini Catalog.  I love CASEing cards from our catalog they have such great inspiration in our Stampin'UP! catalogs.  I did not make my card a fold out card, I just wanted the card Front.

Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Poppy Parade
2nd Layer- 3 3/4  x 5  -  Basic White


Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Sketch- Dear Santa!

  Hello and happy Wednesday! I have  for you another card made using the Dear Santa Stamp set and the card sketch below.  I have started usi...