Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Flowering Cactus- Life can get Kinda Prickly

 


Hello and Happy Wednesday!  I am glad you came back for another Card Sketch Wednesday! I used the SWR Card Sketch #5 below. I pulled out my Flowering Cactus Product Medley and  decided to use it on this card. I love the Cactus and I overlook this Product when the January - June Mini Catalog came out.  The Flowering Cactus Product Medley can be found on page 9. You can get the refill only or the who product melody which includes the stamp and dies, which are amazing. 


Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Highland Heather
2nd Layer-  2 x 4 - Flowering Cactus Designer Series Paper 
3rd Layer-  Calypso Coral - Stitched Oval
Cactus- I cut mine from the Flowering Cactus Designer Series paper but you can stamp and cut with dies also.
Classic Label punch - Calypso Coral - Stamp greeting in memento black in and punch out. 


Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Card Sketch- Dear Santa!

  Hello and happy Wednesday! I have  for you another card made using the Dear Santa Stamp set and the card sketch below.  I have started usi...