Friday, March 12, 2021

Snailed It! - Hello


Hello and Happy Friday!! Thank you for Joining me for another Friday Focus, I CASED this card from page 54 of the January - June Mini Catalog. 
I love looking through the catalogs and picking a card and Then CASEing it, I usually do this when I need a card or I am not feeling Motivated to create. 


Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 -Basic White 
2nd Layer- 4 x 4 Snail Mail Designer Series Paper
Basic White - Punch 4 from the Rectangle Postage Stamp
Rococo Rose 1 18/ x 1 5/8 - 3 Pieces to layer in the Rectangle Postage stamp punch pieces
Mushrooms I used my Paper Snips to Fussy cut from the snail Mail Designer Series paper.
I added everything to the Basic White card front, Wrap the Bakers Twine then add to the card Base. 
 

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Dear Santa

  Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I have created this 6 x 8 1/2 layout, I am putting it in my personal album and I will be adding a picture ...