Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Gnome Punchart- Happy St. Patrick's Day

 Hello and Happy Tuesday!! I know tomorrow is St. Patrick's day so I wanted to show this adorable Gnome punch art card that I made.  I love finding other uses for my punches that the traditional use. This gnome was easy to create and could me changed for any color or season. 
I got the greeting from A Wish For Everything Stamp set. This set also has coordinating dies that are amazing too. 



Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Basic White 
2nd Layer- 2 x 5  1/4 -  6x6 Brights Designer Series Paper ( I used Oh So Ombre that was a sale-a-brations Paper and is now retired)
3rd Layer- 1 x 5 1/4- Granny Apple Green

Got the Gnome
Perennial Flower - Basic Black
Tulip Builder Punch- Basic White
Pine tree Punch- Granny Apple Green
1/2 Circle- Blushing bride

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Dear Santa

  Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I have created this 6 x 8 1/2 layout, I am putting it in my personal album and I will be adding a picture ...