Monday, March 15, 2021

Butterfly Brilliance - My Girls


Hello and Happy Monday! I have a beautiful traditional 12x12 Layout to share with you today. I have been having so much fun creating traditional layout. My Niece lives in South Carolina and she has 18 month old twin girls, she sends me lots of pictures of the girls and all the others children( she has 9) I knew as soon as I got my pictures printed that I wanted to create this layout using  the Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper. My niece is really into the bows for the girls so they almost always have big bows on their head. 

Do you Scrapbook, Do Project life, Digital scrapbook?


for this Layout....
12 x 12 Basic White
3 x 12- Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper
8 x 9 -Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper
Scrap Highland Heather and Rococo Rose to cut out the butterflies.

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Dear Santa

  Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I have created this 6 x 8 1/2 layout, I am putting it in my personal album and I will be adding a picture ...