Friday, March 5, 2021

Flowering Cactus- I'm Always here for you!


Hello and Happy Friday!! I am here to share a card I CASED from page of 8 of the January - June Mini Catalog. 

Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Crumb Cake 
2nd Layer- 3 3/4  x 5  -  Basic White
3rd Layer- 1 x 4 Crumb Cake - tear one edge 
Mossy Meadow - Cut Cactus
Old Olive Cut Cactus
Purple Posy- Cut 3 Flowers
Basic White stamp cactus in Mint Macaron and Mossy Meadow. 
4th Layer- 3/4 x 2 1/2 Basic White - stamp Greeting then Cut at angel with snips

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Dear Santa

  Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I have created this 6 x 8 1/2 layout, I am putting it in my personal album and I will be adding a picture ...