Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Fun Fold- This little Pig

 Hello and Happy Tuesday! Last week I participated in a Team event called Creative Rally, I also had choosen to participate in the Make and Take. So if we want to do that then we send my upline 5.00 and she will then mail us the make and take supplies minus the stamp set so this month she decided to create a fun fold card using the new in colors and fresh floral paper. So we got the supplies in all 5 in colors. Then she challenged us to create a card using any stamp set but this fun fold.
I knew as soon as I seen the Powder pink I wanted to use the This Little Pig, I love this set and it is so dang cute. I love, love, love, animals so this was for sure a set I wanted as soon as the catalog came out.


For this card....
Card Base Powder Pink- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4 and 2 1/8
Then Turn one turn and cut at 4 1/4

Dsp needed for this card is from the Fresh Florals but you can use and dsp to match the cardtock
4x4 , 1 3/4x4 (2), 1x2 (2), 1x4

Then I cut a large circle from the stitched shapes Circle in Powder Pink and the next size down in Whisper White which is the one that I also stamped the pig image on.

Products I used are.......



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Caring Leaves

  Hello and Happy Thursday!  Today for memory keeping Thursday I have a 6 x 8 12 layout for my personal album. I already too the picture of ...