Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Coffee cafe- Life happend Coffee Helps

Hello and Happy Wednesday, I am so glad you stopped by again today I hope you are enjoying seeing all the cards I have been busy making using the new products from the 2017-2018 Stampin'UP! annual catalog.  This was one of my top ten items I knew I had to have when I seen the catalog. I sat down and made my list of what I just couldn't live without , then I made my top 10 an those are what I started with getting first.
The bundle is great for any coffee drinker, an even though I hate the smell of coffee I still wanted this bundle. I also fell in love with the paper. I have lots of ideas on projects I want to make using this coffee break dsp

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Early Espresso 
2nd Layer- 1 1/4 x 2 1/2, Coffee Break Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
                 1 1/2 x 2 , Coffee Break Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
                  2 1/2 x 2 1/4, Coffee Break Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, Garden Green, Cut the largest circle from the stitched shapes circle
4th Layer- 3 x 3, Whisper white, Cut the2nd  largest circle from the stitched shapes circle
Scrap Sahara Sand- cut the lid and the cover
Scrap Early Espresso- Cut the cup

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Caring Leaves

  Hello and Happy Friday!  On Friday's I do CASE a card, and today's card comes from the 2024 September - December Mini Catalog Page...