Monday, June 26, 2017

Birthday delivery- Hip Hip Hooray!!

Hello and Happy Monday! I hope you ha a wonderful weekend.  We had a good weekend, Zac had to work but we did Judge a bench show Friday and then we showed on Saturday Zac is doing good with his pups. I will try to share some pictures this Sunday on Sunday Share. Today I have a card for y0ou using the Birthday delivery bundle. I also used the watercolor pencils and the blender pen to color the fox. I love how he turned out.  I am in my office working on my July birthday cards, we have a lot of July Birthdays in our family.
I will be starting a new promotion on July 3rd for anyone who orders online so stay tuned for more information on that.




For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Pacific Point
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5  Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
Whisper White- Stamp the fox in Memento Black ink and cute out with framelit and coor with watercolor pencils and blender pen.
Stamp the Banner in Pacific Point then stamp greeting in Real red and cut with matching framelit.



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Caring Leaves

  Hello and Happy Friday!  On Friday's I do CASE a card, and today's card comes from the 2024 September - December Mini Catalog Page...