Thursday, April 11, 2024

Memory Keeping- Bird's eye View

 

Hello and Happy Thursday!  Today for Memory Keeping Thursday I created this adorable 12x12 traditional layout. i used the Birds Eye View and  created the lines of books by Stampin onto a post it note and cutting it out first then laying it down and repeat stamping. If you would like to see me demonstrate this please leave me a comment. 

I recently started attending book club, my first one was in March, we took a few pictures and I have just placed my order for my March Pictures so I am excited to ass photos to this page and place it in my 2024 album . 


 For this Layout:

Basic White- 12x12

Tahitian Tide- 4 pieces 3 1/2 x 5 1/2 

Petal Pink- Cut out the letters Book Club using the Mini Alphabet Dies

 

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Enduring Beauty

  Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I have a traditional 12x12 Layout that I created using pictures of my sweet Hubby from when he was in the ...