Friday, April 12, 2024

Friday Focus- Bird's eye View

 

Hello and Happy Friday!  Another week in the books. Today for Friday Focus I CASED a card from page 48 of the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog.  I used the Bird's Eye View Stamp set and great news this Stamp set is carrying over to the 2024-2025 Annual Catalog.


 For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Pool Party- 4 x 5 1/4

Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5 - stamp two birds where circles from the Designer Series Paper will be 

Subtles 6x6 Designer Series Paper-  3 3/4 x 5 I cut two deckled Circles out of this piece.

Lemon Lolly 1 x 2 - cut end at angel

Basic White 1 3/4 Circle Punch 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Cap and Gown

  Hello and Happy Thursday! Today for Memory Keeping Thursday I am sharing a Project life layout that I created of my Niece who graduated fr...