Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Fun fold Wednesday- Friendly Gnomes

 


Hello and Happy Wednesday! Thanks for stopping by for Fun Fold Wednesday. Since I will not be doing Lives this week and I feel you mostly need a video for Fun Fold cards. I decided to use the Same Fun Fold card as last week and just Change the papers and stamp set to sneak Peaks. I am again using the Friendly Gnomes Stamp set and the Country Floral Designer Series Paper.  Below is a link to last weeks Video on how to create this card. 


 
 For this Card:

Sweet Sorbet 4 1/4 x 11 - Score at 1 1/4  and 5 1/2   x 5 1/4

Country Floral Designer Series Paper- 2 3/4 x 4, 2 pieces of 1 x 4 

Basic White- 4x4 and Also cut q Circle from the Stylish shape dies


Products I used are........

Sneak Peak- Friendly Gnomes (available January 5, 2023)

Country Floral Designer Series Paper- January 5, 2023


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Enduring Beauty

  Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I have a traditional 12x12 Layout that I created using pictures of my sweet Hubby from when he was in the ...