Friday, December 23, 2022

December Paper Pumpkin- Good things come in small Packages

 




Hello and Happy Saturday! Today I have a sharing my December Paper Pumpkin- Good Things come in small packages. This Paper Pumpkin kit is a Gift Card box kit. You get everything to make 12 boxes- 3 each of 4 designs. I put together 1 box to share with you today. But check back each Saturday as 
I will have alternative projects each Saturday. 

To sign up and get your own Paper pumpkin every month.



ABOUT THE KIT

Name: Key to My Heart

This kit includes:

  • This month’s kit includes everything you need to create 9 love-themed cards—3 each of 3 designs. It has coordinating envelopes, special padlock and key die cuts, adhesives, Vellum, and more!
  • This month’s kit has a unique love-theme photopolymer stamp set! With special sentiments and images that represent the tradition of locking padlocks on a bridge, there are so many ways for you to express your devoted love.
  • The Key to My Heart Paper Pumpkin Kit also comes with a Fresh Freesia Classic Stampin’ Spot.
  • This kit also has a special add-on to take your crafting even further!
  • Finished card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
  • Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Calypso Coral, Fresh Freesia, Mango Melody, Petal Pink. The designs are accented with gold foil. 



ADD-ON

Heart Boxes Add-On

Add-on number: 162417

Available starting: 11 December

Price: $11.00 USD / $15.00 CAD

The add-on includes:

  • 10 treat boxes
  • Key and label stickers
  • Box size: 3" x 4" (7.6 x 10.2 cm)
  • Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Petal Pink with gold foil


 

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Enduring Beauty

  Hello and Happy Thursday! Today I have a traditional 12x12 Layout that I created using pictures of my sweet Hubby from when he was in the ...