Thursday, December 29, 2022

Memory Keeping Thursday! - 2023 Family Album title Page

 


Hello and Happy Thursday! One new Change you will be seeing in the 2023 New year is that I want to get back to my Memory Keeping and I have made the decision to share my Memory Keeping on Thursdays.  So, what better way to Share that start out with my 2023 Family album Title Page. 

I knew I wanted to sue the new Alphabet a La Mode Dies (these can be found in the January- April Mini)
I love how this layout turned out. 

When it comes to Memory Keeping I need to Finish 2021 and 2022. I also this year will be working on 2023 and trying to stay somewhat current .
I also have a few separate projects I am hoping to complete, So stay tuned for those. 




 For this Project:

Basic White- 12x 12

Country Floral Designer series Paper- 2 1/2 x 12 

Petal Pink- 1 3/4 x 12

Country Flora Designer Series Paper- 1 1/2 x 12 

Petal Pink 4 x 12- I added my Pictures to this Piece

Country Floral Designer Series Paper- 3 Pieces 2 x 4, 3 pieces 1 3/4 x 3, 1 Pieces 1 x 4 

(I flagged the ends with Paper Snips, and I layered these and then I added picture layer to cover the tops to look even)

Petal Pink- Cut out 2023 from the Alphabet A la Mode Dies 

Sweet Sorbet- I cut Timmons using the Alphabet A la Mode Dies

Products I used are........

Sneak Peak- Country Floral Designer Series Paper 12x12 (Available January 5, 2023)


Sneak Peak- Alphabet A La Mode Dies (Available January 5, 2023)

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Kit Monday- Timeless Greetings

   Hello and Happy Monday! Every Monday I will be sharing a Kit from our Kit Collections. Today I am starting with the Timeless Greeting k...