Thursday, December 22, 2022

Friday Focus- Santa's Deliver

 


Hello and Happy Friday! Today is my last Friday using the card below as my inspiration to create cards. I used the Santa Express Designer Series Paper and the Framed Festive Stamp set. This paper makes such adorable cards. 
Join me Next Friday for a Sneak peak I will be Casing a Card from the new catalog.




 For this Card:

Basic White-5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - Score at 4 1/4 

Petal Pink- 4 x 5 1/4

Santa Express Designer Series Paper- 3 3/4 x 5  and 1 /4 x 5 1/4 and a Santa cut from the DSP

Evening Evergreen- 2 x 5 1/4- cut with Basic Border dies

Basic White- Decorative Circle

Products I used are........


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow for more Stampin' Fun! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper Pumpkin- Delicate WIngs Alt#4

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...