Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Butterfly Brilliance


Hello and Happy Wednesday!! Have you see the New Butterfly Brilliance Collection. 
I am in love with it.  Butterflies make me happy and I just love this Product Collection. 

I did a quick Video showing this product. and you can see the Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper close up.  Butterfly Brilliance Video

The best part about this card and even this card sketch is you can change the card front Color and have lots of different colors.  You can pair The Butterfly Brilliance Bundle with any Greeting Stamp set, I picked the Happy thoughts stamp set for my card. 
If you follow me at all you know I love to make Birthday cards as those are the cards that I use the most. 



Card Base- Basic White  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 -Magenta Madness
2nd Layer- 2 x 4 - Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper
3rd Layer-  Basic White- Stamp Butterfly in Memento and Color with the Magenta Madness Blends 


Products I used are........




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday- Enduring Beauty

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today I have a new Card Sketch for you from page 22 of the 2024-2025 Annual Catalog. I love using Sketches to c...