Thursday, March 4, 2021

March 8.5 Calendar Layout -



Hello and Happy Thursday!! I hope you will join me at 1pm on my Stamp With Roberta- VIP Group for my Facebook live where we will be creating this 8.5 x 11 Calendar Layout. 
I used the new Butterfly Brilliance Bundle and the Butterfly Bijou 6x6 Designer Series Paper Pack. 

For this Layout...
8.5 x 11 Magenta Madness
4 1/4 x 6 1/4 - Just Jade
4 1/4 x 4 1/4- Just Jade 
2 1/4 x 11 Just Jade 
2 x 6 ( 2 Pieces) Butterfly Bijou  6x6 Designer Series Paper Pack 
Butterfly Bijou DSP - Cut using the Big Butterfly Die 
Basic White - Rectangle Postage Punch 

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper Pumpkin- Delicate WIngs Alt#4

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...