Monday, July 23, 2018

Memories and More - Best Route 4- Happy Birthday


Hello and Happy Monday!  Today  I am sharing week 4 of using the Best Route Memories and More card pack.  I have been enjoying making these cards using the Memories and More cards to create these cards. I have loved that you can just take the matching paper and matching ink to create beautiful cards. Next month I will be sharing 12x12 layouts and some memories and more layouts.



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4- Mango Melody
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 - Cut a 4x6 card from the Memories and More Best Route card pack 
Finish With Stickers that come in the Best Route card pack.


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store


One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday! Cap and Gown

Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today is Wacky Wednesday, I have a cute cards using the stamp set Cap & Gown. I also used the Card Sketch bel...