Saturday, July 28, 2018

June Paper Pumpkin Alternative 4- Broadway Star







Hello and Happy Saturday, I am so glad that you stopped by for Paper Pumpkin Saturday. Here is my June Paper Pumpkin I added a couple other Stampin up Items and created a whole bunch of cards that I have been sharing over the month on Paper Pumpkin Saturdays.  If you would like to see how the kit is put together June Paper Pumpkin




How is this for a special, you can get 50% off your first month. I am trying to reach a Goal and I need 3 people to join Paper pumpkin with me. I would love for you to join Paper pumpkin with me and help me to reach this goal. 

To sign up all you have to do is follow this link.



What are the  perks of having a Paper Pumpkin subscription?
  • The convenience of an all-inclusive kit arriving at your door every month.
  • Exclusive photopolymer stamp sets and the opportunity to build a collection.
  • Crafting time you can count on without a lot of prep work.
  • Trying new techniques.
  • Creating alternate projects with all the goodies in the box.
  • Getting together with friends to craft every month.
  • Purchasing past kits and refills so the fun never ends.
  • The quality of the products and variety of projects each month.
  • Sharing ideas with a community of online crafters.
  • The surprise factor! 








Products I used are..... 






 To sign up all you have to do is follow this link.


I would love for you to join paper pumpkin with me, just follow the link above choose me as your demonstrator.

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday! Cap and Gown

Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today is Wacky Wednesday, I have a cute cards using the stamp set Cap & Gown. I also used the Card Sketch bel...