Friday, March 30, 2018

Picture perfect Party and Picture Perfect birthday

Hello and Happy Friday!! Yeah we made it through another week. For todays card I still used the Picture Perfect Party DSP but for the stamp set i used the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set. I love the greeting in it and I also used the Myth & Magic Glimmer Paper to punch the Balloon out. So I hope you have enjoyed all the Quick and cute cards that I have shared this week. 

One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin' stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. You get to choose what comes in your starter kit. and you also get to choose 2 FREE stamp sets Of any Value.


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 , Lemon Lime Twist
2nd Layer- 3 x 5, Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer- 1 1/2 x 2 1/2, Whisper White
scrap Bermuda Bay Glimmer Paper 


Products I used are........ 

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper Pumpkin- Delicate WIngs Alt#4

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...