Monday, February 19, 2018

Party panda- Sending Hugs and Kisses

Hello and Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend.  We had a nice weekend and it was relaxing. I did not do a lot of creating I spent time with the hubby and son and did some reading. Now I am back in my office working and planning on some creating this week . I got some new bundles and stamp sets from the new occasion catalog and plan on having some fun. I also received my new Paper Pumpkin so I can't wait to open it. 

Todays card is a card I made was going to give it to my hubby for Valentines day but I created the other card and Loved it more. This is a cute card and it was easy to put together. I paired the Party Panda and I used the January Paper Pumpkin stamp set for the greeting and the envelope. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Berry Burst 
2nd Layer-  3 1/4 x 5 1/4, Bermuda Bay
3rd Layer- 3 x 5 1/4, Tutti Frutti Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
4th Layer 2 1/4 x 3 1/4 Bermuda Bay
5th Layer- 2 x 3, Whisper White, stamp the Panda in Memento Black and the Greeting in Beery burst
scrap Bermuda Bay- Punch Star burst
scrap Berry Burst punch with 2 1/4 inch circle
scrap Whisper White punch with 2 inch Circle and stamp envelope with hearts in memento black ink.



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...