Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Sure do love you- Panda Party

Hello and Happy Tuesday! I hope you are having a good week, I am hoping mine will be better starting today. I have a friend coming to look at my truck and then I am hoping it will be up and running again. I had to borrow my sisters Jeep so I have something to drive.
Now onto what you stopped by for today. I have for you this adorable Panda Valentines Day card.  I love the Panda Party that you can get for FREE with a $50.00 order. I paired it with the Painted with Love dsp and the Sure do love you bundle. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Berry Burst 
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 Powder Pink'
3rd Layer- 3 x 3 3/4 Painted with love Designer Series Paper (dsp)
4th Layer- 3 x 3 Whisper White, cut largest circle from the stitched shapes   


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper Pumpkin- Delicate WIngs Alt#4

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...