Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Magical day- You are one of a Kind!

Hello and Happy Tuesday! I hope you are having a good week. I am a little slow moving, yesterday when I was going to pick up my son I fell on the ice. I am ok just bruised and hurting some. So I am trying to take it slow but the good news is I am in my office creating. So I will have some awesome new projects coming. 
I have to say when I seen the Magical Day bundle and matching new Designer Series paper, and washi , I knew this was going to be on my first order. I love the dragons and I know my nephews are going to love getting these cards in the mail. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Old Olive 
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Myths & Magic Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer- 1 1/2 x 3 1/2 Whisper White, pinched with the banner triple punch
4th Layer - 2 1/4 inch circle punched from Whisper White


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin- Delicate wings

       Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to shar...