Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Bubble over

Hello and  Happy Wednesday! I hope you are having a good week so far, I am recovering from my fall I am still a little sore but today is better. I am also trying to get all my errands ran since they are calling for 6-2 inches of snow on Friday Night into Saturday. I am hoping my son doesn't have to work.  So today I have a card for you that we made at the end of last month at our team meeting. I love the Bubble over bundle and was so happy to see that they used it. and I did so mine a little different but I love how it turned out. I loft it without a greeting so that I could write a not inside and send it to my Aunt to let her know we are thinking of her.
Now is a wonderful time to Join Stampin'Up! we have a wonderful promotion going on. So if you ever thought of signing up weather you want to do it as a business or just want o join and get the discount on your own products now I the time. For just $99.00 you can choose $125.00 worth of product from any catalog. Plus you get to choose 2 FREE stamp sets. 
If this is something you are interested in please contact me I would love to have you join my team. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Basic Gray
2nd Layer- scraps - Calypso Coral - Bottle and Small Label
                             Lemon Lime Twist - Bottle and Small Label
                             Daffodil Delight- - Bottle and Small Label
                             Bermuda Bay - Bottle and Small Label
                   Whisper White- 4 Large Labels


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...