Monday, January 8, 2018

A few things that i am working on.....


Happy Monday!! Today I have something a little different for you, I decided that at least once a month I am going to try and post a little about me and what I am working on other than cards.  So above is my 2018 Project life Title page. I am trying to do traditional Project life this year which is a two page spread for each week. I will be adding one or two 12x12 traditional scrapbooking layouts to each month too. 
This year I have also decided to Participate in Ali Edwards One Little word. I have chosen the word Create and I am looking forward to embracing my word this year and documenting it. This is my album that I decorated and will using the document my process. 


Lastly I have been working on a major office redo. I am loving my set up now and I fell like I am more organized and that I am getting a lot more done. I have been working on my past Project life albums and also on creating things to share with you. 

I hope you have enjoyed seeing what else I am working on. If you would like me to start sharing more of my Project life pages with you please leave me a comment. 

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...